- Tecolote, Owl Companies’ Real Estate division, is in the process of renovating its corporate office building located at 2465 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA. Vice President of Tecolote, Eric Perea shares, “Stage one of the project is renovating all of the bathrooms in the building; Stage two is the entrance, lobby and third floor renovation. We’re excited to update our building and eager to hold our open house with all of our clients.”
- Tecolote is expanding shares Eric: “Acquisitions of commercial real estate are in full swing as our company’s stable business structure, business principles, theories and philosophies have allowed us to take advantage of available California market opportunities.”
- Eric further states: “Tecolote’s portfolio of all products, residential, commercial, retail, office real estate has currently experienced the benefit of a 98% occupancy rate.” Wow, that’s fabulous and we truly appreciate all of our tenants and partners.
- In support of the Loring Job Corps Center in Loring, Maine, the Owl Foundation, in conjunction with the Aroostook County United Way, has donated funds for much needed clothing, recreational equipment and library supplies. It was brought to the Owl Foundation’s attention that the Loring students were in dire need of basic outdoor clothing essentials. As you can imagine in Maine, having a coat is a must. The Owl Foundation was also able to donate funds to help populate the Library at the Center as well as equip the recreation department with much needed workout equipment and musical instruments. The Owl Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) organization who reaches out to kids who are out-of-school, out-of-work and who lack the necessary skills to survive in today's economy. Owl wisely provides educational programs and vocational training opportunities for at-risk youth and places them in jobs. Jobs that create confident, self-sustaining future adults. email@example.com.
Career System Development Corporation
- Pittsburgh Job Corps Center’s management was recently awarded to Career Systems Development Corp. With this award CSD is excited to expand not only their business reach but to also reach as many Pittsburgh Job Corps students as possible. Located at 7175 Highland Drive Pittsburgh, PA The Pittsburgh Job Corps Center serves approximately 850 young men and women. In 2007, Forbes magazine named Pittsburgh the 10th cleanest city, and in 2008 Forbes listed Pittsburgh as the 13th best city for young professionals to live. The city is consistently ranked high in livability surveys. In 2007, Pittsburgh was named "America's Most Livable City" by Places Rated Almanac. What a great city to begin a future!
In addition to academic training, Pittsburgh Job Corps provides career technical training in the following vocational trades:
- Business Technologies
- Culinary Arts
- Facility Maintenance
- Health Occupations
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Network Systems
- Warehouse Operations
- Loring Job Corps Center’s management was recently awarded to CSD. We’re so happy to be a part of the Loring community. Located at 36 Montana Road in beautiful Limestone, Maine, the Loring Job Corps Center is one of the latest additions to Career Systems Development (CSD) centers to manage. Limestone was home to the former Loring Air Force Base. Our center is able to house 185 male students and 185 female students in the two dormitories on our campus.
In addition to academic training, Loring Job Corps provides career technical training in the following vocational trades:
- Automobile Technician
- Cabling and Networking
- Cement Masonry
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Culinary Arts
- Medical Billing
- Medical Transcription